Sunday, March 15, 2009

replete

Well, another weekend, another snow day.


It is less and less thrilling all the time. As long as it doesn't stick around, I can live. But for someone who 'still' loves snow, I am starting to get a bit tired of it. Admittedly. Just of the cold and winter in general. Me and B being sick all week hasn't helped.

Although - what excuse is better for drinking a gallon of pulp-free orange juice?

Truth told, the past five or six days have been rough. I've been taking care of him more exclusively than I've had to in his entire five point five months, and he's been sick and I've been sick. I've never been so tired. Strangely, I've also never done so well. With patience. I am so glad. It feels like a bit of a breakthrough - in mothering, and just with myself.

So though I am still exhausted, and my head feels like a canon, today is a sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment